Facebook Account Freezer !


Today i thought to tell you a method to
freeze a Facebook account. This is not actually hacking Facebook account but preventing the victim to login into his/her Facebook account.

Principle behind working:
Facebook has security feature in which after 25 or so logins the account is temporarily disabled, to enable the account the account, owner must reset his/her account. Thus, even when victim tries to login his Facebook account using correct password, he is not able to login to his Facebook account. Thus, you can freeze Facebook account. Thanks to Facebook Freezer. This Facebook Freezer works cool on windows xp and windows vista (even supports earlier version of windows).




Freeze Facebook account - Facebook freezer


1.Download Facebook freezer to freeze Facebook account.

2.Now extract the files into a folder

3.Now, run FacebookFreezer.exe file to get this:


Hack Facebook account by Facebook Freezer


4.Simply enter email id of victim whose you wanna freeze Facebook account using Facebook freezer and hit "Freeze".


5.That's it. You will now be able to freeze Facebook account using this Facebook freezer. This freezing will continue until you hit "Stop Freezing". This will not Hack facebook account for you but it will prevent the victim to login into his/her account. I have also made a post on How to Hack Facebook Password it will show you real ways to Hack Facebook.

6 comments:

  1. Do you need to hack a Facebook account? i know of someone who can help .I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my wife’s Facebook account so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about her account and afterwards i received all my wifes Facebook activity sent directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never know that a cell phone can only be hacked remotely using the phone number until I was introduced to a hacker called Vlad who helped me hack into my wife's phone with just her cell phone number , Now I can track her phone location, her WhatsApp messages, Facebook and all her calls are recorded so I can listen to them. If you think your partner or spouse is cheating, I advise you to contact the hacker on WhatsApp to help you. +79045147090 or [arturplavnik @ gMail . com], tell him that Leonard told you about him. In this way, I show appreciation for helping me with problems with my betrayed wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never know that a cell phone can only be hacked remotely using the phone number until I was introduced to a hacker called Vlad who helped me hack into my wife's phone with just her cell phone number , Now I can track her phone location, her WhatsApp messages, Facebook and all her calls are recorded so I can listen to them. If you think your partner or spouse is cheating, I advise you to contact the hacker on WhatsApp to help you. +79045147090 or [arturplavnik @ gMail . com], tell him that Leonard told you about him. In this way, I show appreciation for helping me with problems with my betrayed wife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have been monitoring my husband cell phone for 2 months now with the help of verifiedprohackers@gmail.com but nothing suspicious yet till today after I logged into his device from my phone I got to watch all the FaceTime he made with people and it got to a particular one and all I saw was a bitch showing my husband her nude right on there FaceTime immediately I with through there text and it happens to be that the bitch is my husband side chic indeed men are scum

    ReplyDelete